Reserving an apartment
The client will sign a reservation agreement, which shall be valid until the conclusion of a contract of sale under the law of obligations (up to 1 month). Upon signing the reservation agreement the buyer shall pay an advance of €5,000 to confirm their intention to purchase the apartment.
The contract under the law of obligations
A notarized contract of sale under the law of obligations will be concluded with the buyer, specifying all details related to the transaction. This contract will only be concluded once the buyer has paid 15% of the purchase/sale price.
Real right contract
After the apartment building has been completed, a notarised real right contract will be concluded. This contract will only be concluded once the buyer has paid the remaining 85% of the purchase/sales price, after which ownership of the apartment is transferred to the buyer.
Additional information and reservations: email@example.com / +372 600 5646.
The contract price includes:
- the finalisation of the apartment according to project documentation;
- utility network establishment and connection fees (water, electricity, sewerage, central heating);
- home security system readiness;
- data communications, cable television, telephone communications and security communications readiness;
- smart home system (selected apartments);
- cooling system (selected apartments).
The contract price does not include:
- parking spot (price EUR 17,500);
- storage room (price EUR 5000);
- notarial fees and state fee for the conclusion of the contract of sale (to be paid by the buyer);
- data communications, cable television, telephone communications and security communications connection fees.
We create homes that will retain their value over generations.
Metro Capital is a local company that has been active in residential development in Tallinn for over ten years. Our goal is to create a truly pleasant living environment for the future residents.
We perform our development projects with the assistance of our long-standing partners. They help us make sure that our projects are completed successfully and on time, even in a turbulent economic environment. Over the last few years, we have built more than 400 new apartments in Tallinn, with a total floor area of more than 50,000 m2. This makes us one of the largest players in the development and sales market for new apartments in Tallinn. Our development portfolio includes the Metro Plaza commercial building, which combines modernity with the historic, the exclusive Meerhof Quarter, the splendid Pirita Beach House and Flower Pavilion, as well as the seaside Tivoli and Kiikri residential districts.